Security Installer Community

New To The Site

digitecks

hi im new to this site, im a self emplayed cctv engineer, based in liverpool , i have my own van and equipment, ladders, drills , test monitore , ect i in slatt domestic and small commercial cctv, up to 16 way dvr networkable and ptz , iinstall plasmas and worked for ntl in the past so i know telecoms and some network skills, have done a alarm systems in the past and a access control, can i esily pick up new skilles and willing to buy equpment depending on the work or contract, i also have ipaf card for sicissor lift and self propelled boom ,cscs card,

Guest anguscanplay
hi im new to this site, im a self emplayed cctv engineer, based in liverpool , i have my own van and equipment, ladders, drills , test monitore , ect i in slatt domestic and small commercial cctv, up to 16 way dvr networkable and ptz , iinstall plasmas and worked for ntl in the past so i know telecoms and some network skills, have done a alarm systems in the past and a access control, can i esily pick up new skilles and willing to buy equpment depending on the work or contract, i also have ipaf card for sicissor lift and self propelled boom ,cscs card,

hi there welcome to the site we need more competant cctv guys to give a balance welcome

do you usually work for the end user direct or more as a preffered installer?

angus

Archived