Security Installer Community

domestic CCTV

sparky

:o Can anyboby recomend some domestic cameras for my house outside,as i keep getting visitors !! ( tealeaves ) pinching some york stone from the side of the garage, i am thinking of 3 or 4 cameras with PIR sensors but the trouble is it can be very windy at the side as it sets off the PIR/sunflood, so another thought was an IR beam across the drive to activate the video recorder, i had a look at some cameras at B+Q ( micromart ) but they only do single cameras that control the video, i have got a pulnix camera and outside housing which i can put up to watch the drive but i would then need some means of controling the video. :help:

• 3 weeks later...
:banghead: Hi have managed to put up a couple of B+W cameras one Micromart in a metal box and one pulnix in an exterior aluminium housing,trouble is I bought from a radio rally a ATC7 camera/video control box which will take 4 cameras, heres the catch I have no instructions and it could poss be broke ! I believe it was made by AI SECURITYS ( according to an old maplin cat ) has anybody any info ? :help:

B) cheers Steve I now have a phone number to contact them,they have a web site but I couldn't access it the other day, might go off now and see if I can get on it :)

:banghead: I gave them a bell today and they don't have any info on the box at all,there is no output at all from the scart or RF side apart from the test bars so i will have to start at the output and work back. :?:

Archived