Security Installer Community

Galaxy 16 Wiring

Current

Guest anguscanplay
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the mention, it took a bit of thinking but I got there after several hours. It wasn't with the help of your fellow forum members that didn't provide any help. I know it's a sensitive area of business but it was the first time in 5 years living in this country that I didn't found anyone willing to help apart from you. It seems that all of your colleagues protect themselves against anyone who doesn't need professional help so that in the end they need to call a professional installer...

Thanks for your explanations

Regards

point is you say you are installing this system for a friend - so you are now an alarm installer too not a member of the public - and the trade members of the forum were unwilling to help with as you said yourself "the basic of installing "

there is and will be a lot of good advise on the forum and the information you required is here - keep looking

angus

To close this post I can now say that everything is working including the tamper circuits. It's out of engineer mode without any errors and all is fine.

Thanks for the person that help me out with this last hurdle.

Regards

Archived