Security Installer Community

Newbey To Forum

richardrjm

Hi

found this forum whilst browsing for info on an old securit 700l panel ,am looking for a replacement keypad.

I am a self employed ,reasonably experienced alarm engineer and electrician based near Nottingham and Derby.

used to work for a nacoss and ssaib recognised company.

Thought this site looked very useful for info especially since my company consists of me , myself and I.

Hellooo

Hi

found this forum whilst browsing for info on an old securit 700l panel ,am looking for a replacement keypad.

I am a self employed ,reasonably experienced alarm engineer and electrician based near Nottingham and Derby.

used to work for a nacoss and ssaib recognised company.

Thought this site looked very useful for info especially since my company consists of me , myself and I.

Hellooo

Hi Richard welcome to the mad house....good luck on that keypad :whistle:

Hi Richard welcome to the mad house....good luck on that keypad :whistle:

Hi mjw

nice to be welcomed to the madhouse! , thanks .

yep , i think that that panel/ keypad are obselete. suppose i might find one on ebay, but it looks like the system will need a panel & keypad swop.

cheers

Hi mjw

nice to be welcomed to the madhouse! , thanks .

yep , i think that that panel/ keypad are obselete. suppose i might find one on ebay, but it looks like the system will need a panel & keypad swop.

cheers

I think i see screwfix still selling them,although it was a kit...panel and rkp...cant remeber how long ago that was :rolleyes:

:welcome: hope you enjoy your stay hope its helpful to you there is a wealth of information on here

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Archived