Security Installer Community

FAI - User/ Installation Manuals...

Guest Deterathief

Guest Deterathief

In addition to all else, we operate a help line for those who have the misfortune to have one of these dead dogs installed! (Enquiries from all over the world every single day) If any of you out there can lay your hands on copy of user/installation manuals for same, would be happy to pay postage or whatever else it takes to lay hands on same, so that we can post info on web pages!

Guest simmo

I'm just about to post a copy to Dave so he can list on this site, I recently had the misfortune to be called to deal with a fault with an FAI system and took the liberty of photocopying it.

Dave should have it by Friday, and I'm sure he will have it listed on the site soon after so watch this space.

However if you need info on it now I've got a copy mail me at steve@defensorsecurity.co.uk

Simmo B)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I'm just about to post a copy to Dave so he can list on this site, I recently had the misfortune to be called to deal with a fault with an FAI system and took the liberty of photocopying it.

Dave should have it by Friday, and I'm sure he will have it listed on the site soon after so watch this space.

However if you need info on it now I've got a copy mail me at steve@defensorsecurity.co.uk

Simmo B)

Hi if you could sens me a copy that would be great regards Paul

Archived