Security Installer Community

Microtech Galaxy 18/60 Power Problem Part Ii

Couldn't post a reply in the previous thread as it has been closed.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who posted a reply - missellie and anguscanplay, your concern was quite right under the circumstances as you have no idea who I am. Whilst not a security system engineer, I am a qualified computer systems engineer and am aware of the hazards involved when working with AC and the precautions to take.

I merely wanted to find out whether anyone could confirm my diagnosis and suggest where I might source a replacement board. If this would only be available by using a qualified engineer then so be it, I just want to get the system up and working again.

Thanks again for your replies and concern

Andy

Guest anguscanplay

no probs andy im here to stop the public killing thereselves

the galaxy is a trade recommended panel though like a lot of stuff in life you can probaly get one somewhere on line ill leave it to the galaxy guys to point you in the wrong direction lol

no probs andy im here to stop the public killing thereselves

the galaxy is a trade recommended panel though like a lot of stuff in life you can probaly get one somewhere on line ill leave it to the galaxy guys to point you in the wrong direction lol

Thanks Angus

Appreciate your help.

I have seen a certain "Angus" quite a few times in the past and you are right, he can play !!

cheers

Andy

Archived