Security Installer Community

Vacancy In The South - South/east

I am looking to employ 2 engineers or 1 engineer & apprentice for CCTV / Access install projects and possibly some EAS work in the south-southeast, job commencing April/may 2007

We work for large companies (mainly retail) and are expanding southwards rapidly.

If you are interested please email me and I will call you to discuss the position etc.

I am looking to employ 2 engineers or 1 engineer & apprentice for CCTV / Access install projects and possibly some EAS work in the south-southeast, job commencing April/may 2007

We work for large companies (mainly retail) and are expanding southwards rapidly.

If you are interested please email me and I will call you to discuss the position etc.

Steve I can provide you with some candidates I just need to know the rate so that I can provide relevant people.

Steve are you intrested in subbing this work out, if so i believe i may be able to help

Archived