Security Installer Community

Dsx Access Question

Brims

The compnay I work for uses DSX for access control. I'm not finding anything in these forums about anyone who uses DSX (probably because they are based in Texas in the USA). Since that's the equipment my company uses, anyone know of a forum where that equipment is used? I have no problem learning about other equipment out there but it sure would be useful to have a place where fellow DSX customers gather. Thanks in advance.

The compnay I work for uses DSX for access control. I'm not finding anything in these forums about anyone who uses DSX (probably because they are based in Texas in the USA). Since that's the equipment my company uses, anyone know of a forum where that equipment is used? I have no problem learning about other equipment out there but it sure would be useful to have a place where fellow DSX customers gather. Thanks in advance.

Not a common product over here...says he ready to be proved wrong. You'll probably get enough info straigh off Google.

I was hoping someone knew of a forum, I only ask because my searches on Google haven't turned up anything. I don't even know how I found this forum because my searches don't even turn this one up anymore.

Archived