Security Installer Community

Gardtec Contour Contrast Control .how Do I Change It?

TOMCAT

Hi

I have recently installed a Gardtec 590 panel with a Contour ace lcd rkp,trouble is the contrast needs adjusting but I dont know how to,had a look in the installers manual but unless I am missing something I cant see how to adjust it.

Can anyone help? :rolleyes:

Regards

Gary.

Hi

I have recently installed a Gardtec 590 panel with a Contour ace lcd rkp,trouble is the contrast needs adjusting but I dont know how to,had a look in the installers manual but unless I am missing something I cant see how to adjust it.

Can anyone help? :rolleyes:

Regards

Gary.

hi TOMCAT,

there is a small 'trimmer pot' with a slot for a screwdriver on the keypad pcb, so you need to remove the lid to adjust it

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks for the quick response Alan,its sorted now and looking much better.Dont suppose you know where I can get a cheap contour rkp with g-tag,dont seem to come up that often in Ebay. :unsure:

Thanks again.

Gary.

these units are trade only you would need to contact risco direct

Thanks for the quick response Alan,its sorted now and looking much better.Dont suppose you know where I can get a cheap contour rkp with g-tag,dont seem to come up that often in Ebay. :unsure:

Thanks again.

Gary.

as angus has said Gartec only supply these to trade, a local gartec user may sell you one with the tags. phone Gartec who will know a good local installer to ask.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived