Security Installer Community

Subcontract Work On The Underground

Gents I am looking for CCTV Commissioning Engineers to work on the Underground in London. The rate of pay is ***** usually based on a 10 hour shift. The company I am working with has a mature policy based on as long as the work is done people are left to their own devices. If you get 8 hours work done in 4 then you see where I am going. Preference will be given to Subcontractors who have worked on the Rail Systems previously but good CCTV Commissioners will be considered. The number here to reach me on is 0208 246 4226 or email Cv to robf@momentumsecurity.co.uk

Please do not post hourly rates in the public forums.

As my family are regular underground users I'd rather that jobs were specified and costed accurately and done properly with no corners cut, thank you. :realmad:

I was not implying that any corners should be cut, when pricing a job my client will estimate number of hours needed to complete the job to the required standard, if there should be a highly trained engineer doing the work and he is able to complete the job in less time I was indicating he would still be paid for the full 8 hours. That was point maybe quite badly made. Sorry.

I was not implying that any corners should be cut, when pricing a job my client will estimate number of hours needed to complete the job to the required standard, if there should be a highly trained engineer doing the work and he is able to complete the job in less time I was indicating he would still be paid for the full 8 hours. That was point maybe quite badly made. Sorry.

Apology accepted.

In approriate comment removed, I will also clean up the rest of the topic if you both agree.

Archived