Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cp8l Lcd (how To Alter The Volume)

jasmin10

First I would like to say hello as you can see I'm a newby and in the need of some help.

I have got a Eurosec CP8L LCD alarm and what to know if there is a way how I can turn down the volume. I have looked in the manual and can't find anything. I noticed in the book you can program the chime but this just turns of the chime when the front door is opened and closed. I basically want to turn down the noise the alarm makes as when my partner come in after a night shift at 5am the alarm goes off when he enters the house and wakes the baby up as it is so loud. I have put tape round the box but it dosen't seem to make any difference.

As I couldn't see anything in the book I didn't know if there was something like an engineers code that they used as it would save me calling them out.

Many thanks for any help.

Sam

Guest anguscanplay

need to go inside the control panel and alter best to get an engineer in as there is mains power in there

sounds as if the installer has fitted the loudspeaker in the control panel either that or the louder noise is coming from a speaker on the wall i would recommend getting this changed for an internal sounder which would only be heard during an activation rather than at a system command

yes on this panel it is done on the pcb. may i also suggest you call out a local engineer to make the adjustments. check out this forum under your local police force or yellow pages.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest Alarm Guard

Much better to call the company who fitted the alarm..... and if it is under warrantee or on a service contract or fitted correctly to the regulations, then you cannot do this adjustment yourself.

Archived