Security Installer Community

Menvier Ts2500 & Key Fobs

jig

Hi All,

Engineer has finished setting up the TS2500 with Key fobs but after waving the fob we still have to hit '0' to arm.

Is there a way to program so you just wave the fob only???

Sure is, ask him to come back and program it for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Sure is, ask him to come back and program it for you.

Thought that was the whole idea of having a fob to set the system??????

Although i do smell a rat he is posting here asking about fob set then he is posting elsewhere on this site trying to buy X-nodes off of some one :banned:

Thought that was the whole idea of having a fob to set the system??????

Me too, 2500 can set users up in loads of ways, instant set ward only, multiple wards, groups of wards, menu after tag is standard setup "I think" was 12 months ago last time I touched a 2500.. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Menvier tags are set up several ways and by the sound of things you have been set up as a" tag user"

which will alow you to set/unset your alarm and re-set your alarm after an event. The tag is replacing your code

you can set your tag to "easy set " wich will allow you to set/unset your system with a swipe of the tag, you will need a code to re-set the system after an event

By Event i mean Intruder / false alarm / set fail

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

The M1000 dose it as well

the dicision you have to make is how you want to use your system and ask your installer to set it up for you the way you need it

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

I agree to the above its like the M800`s now they do that as well.

cheers

What i really want to know is why this op has posted in D.I.Y to buy any unwanted X-Nodes.....strange post for a D.I.Yer...even stranger thing to buy as a D.I.Yer(X-Nodes)...come to think of it a TS2500 is a strange D.I.Y panel me thinks :question::groupwave:

Archived