Security Installer Community

Alarm Sounds When I Unscrew The Box

robfountain

Hi,

When I unscrew the alarm box in the cupboard, the alarm sounds until I put the PIN in to reset it.

How do I stop it doing that!? I'm trying to install a dialer.

Thanks

Thats what its supposed to do.....????

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

thats why its called the security industry.i appreciate what your trying to do but the information you are after cannot be posted in the public forum sorry

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Fair enough (if I was trying to break in to it!) but I'm trying to add a dialer to the unit.

Well talk to it nicely, stand in front of it and tell it that you're not trying to break ... and ask it kindly to keep quiet. :lol:

Well talk to it nicely, stand in front of it and tell it that you're not trying to break ... and ask it kindly to keep quiet. :lol:

How does the Alarm know that you are not a burglar??? Is it that intelligent enought to detect oh its you, i wont go off this time...... Would you rather it didnt go off if an actual burglar started to tamper with it.

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

How does the Alarm know that you are not a burglar??? Is it that intelligent enought to detect oh its you, i wont go off this time...... Would you rather it didnt go off if an actual burglar started to tamper with it.

fair enough folks - i get the point!

I'll pay one of you guys to do it for me ;)

I'm just a keen DIYer!

Archived