Security Installer Community

Quality Of Cctv Cameras

MILLWALLFC

I currently have two of these cameras.

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/colour_sony_ir...roof_connection

They are both installed near the top of the house. The one on our garden in the evening when the camera goes to black and white you cannot make out the face of a person. e.g. it would be no good at identifying a person if needed. Is there any other cameras that are better in the night but don

its not just about cam quality but i wonder what make is your camcorder, and what make are your cams?

its also about lens choice and scene width etc. You could consider megapixel

Any recommendations as we have it wired now with the connectors so would like not to have to rewire, just attached the new camera to it so it records on the DVR. Must be able to go outside in all weather and have infer red for night time.

I currently have two of these cameras.

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/colour_sony_ir...roof_connection

They are both installed near the top of the house. The one on our garden in the evening when the camera goes to black and white you cannot make out the face of a person. e.g. it would be no good at identifying a person if needed. Is there any other cameras that are better in the night but don

What lens option did you go for? How far from the camera is the subject / person you were looking to identfiy?

The garden is about 60 foot in length but you can walk from the end to the front where its only about 10 or 15 feet away but it wont be east to identify the person in the evening. I think the camera is 4mmlens.

I put some videos up later one at night and oen in the daytime. However i probably wont be able to do the daytime one until Tomorrow evening.

The garden is about 60 foot in length but you can walk from the end to the front where its only about 10 or 15 feet away but it wont be east to identify the person in the evening. I think the camera is 4mmlens.

I put some videos up later one at night and oen in the daytime. However i probably wont be able to do the daytime one until Tomorrow evening.

I have been looking for 1MP cameras but think they are all IP based and wont go in the back of a DVR recorder as none come with BNC sockets ?

Also if they did would the picture produced be better.

Has anyone got any recomendations ?

Thanks in advance.

Archived