Security Installer Community

Omnicron 7000 Aj600 A1

smithers

A1, the makers closed down about 12 years ago, so it will probally be impossable to buy a RKP.

To be honest the RKPs where not the best, very stiff buttons.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Omnicron in general were not great. Don't think you'll find any professional installers that retain spares for Omnicrons, most will just bin them on sight!

You could just get yourself a decent entry level panel from ADE\Texecom for around 45 GBP with RKP.

Omnicron in general were not great. Don't think you'll find any professional installers that retain spares for Omnicrons, most will just bin them on sight!

You could just get yourself a decent entry level panel from ADE\Texecom for around 45 GBP with RKP.

Will do at some time thanks

Omnicron! :o

The "one" I fitted years ago, supplied by the customer (my neighbour) would always default after any powercut!

Some old panels are good, there are still many old scanny 91's and 98's banging along ( I only replaced my own alarm, a scanny 96 last week! I have a spare keypad if anybody needs one? They used to be like rocking horse //.B.W.F.// once, just //.B.W.F.// now I suppose.) but I'm amazed an Omnicron still lives.

Do yourself a favour and replace it with something like a Veratis, nigh on bulletproof.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived