Security Installer Community

Changing The User Code In Aritech Cs350

Guest IoGuido

Guest IoGuido

Hi all

I've a CS350 installed and I need to change the arm/disarm code; I downloaded the user manual that says to press the down arrow to scroll the menu but this don't work even if i press 0 than the code; in this way the alarm become armed. How can I access to the menu to change the code? the arm/disarm code is the whole code the installer gave me so many years ago. I tryed also the engineer code (DELETED BY MODERATOR) but seems to be incorrect.

Thank you for your help, Guido.

Hi all

I've a CS350 installed and I need to change the arm/disarm code; I downloaded the user manual that says to press the down arrow to scroll the menu but this don't work even if i press 0 than the code; in this way the alarm become armed. How can I access to the menu to change the code? the arm/disarm code is the whole code the installer gave me so many years ago. I tryed also the engineer code but seems to be incorrect.

Thank you for your help, Guido.

You need to use the managers code.....code in panel says arm menu Push the Down arrow untill panel says change codes....

N.B 0 ACTS AS AN ESCAPE KEY..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A ZERO IN THE CODE NUMBER

good luck ;)

Guest IoGuido
You need to use the managers code.....code in panel says arm menu Push the Down arrow untill panel says change codes....

N.B 0 ACTS AS AN ESCAPE KEY..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A ZERO IN THE CODE NUMBER

good luck ;)

What's and where I can find the managers code?

Thank you so much!

What's and where I can find the managers code?

Thank you so much!

well if you do not have the managers code you can set users up in engineering menu,but if you don't have engineers code you need an engineer to default system and reprogram B)

Archived