Security Installer Community

Accenta Optima

Guest Vush

Good morning..........wondering if anyone can oblige with a bit of info here...

On leaving the house the other day my teenage lad!! instead of setting the code then inputting 'omit' 6 'set' to exclude where the dog lives1 pressed the 'chime' and a few other buttons which resulted in each sensor chiming when activated. Unfortunately i did not have the releanat part of the manual to rest the chime so ended up disabling each zone entering 'prog' 'engineers code' zone no '0' reset reset reset...........which cured the chiming !!

I then managed to find a manual on the net and now have a copy. Unfortunately when I now go back through the same programming and enter '1' ( for security to enable each zone ) followed by reset x 3 it does not enable the zones..................anyone any ideas?

Thanks

have you tryed repeating the process, to make sure the panel has accepted the changes, read the manual again and make sure you have not missed something, little which is important. :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

agree

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Thanks for that.I'll try crashing the system and reboot from scratch........Having installed the system myself a few years ago ( I was in military electronics) a few years ago I have never had problems till now.

ta

please let us know how you get on :)

Archived