Security Installer Community

Electric Haeting

Deltaseven

Hello lads -

I have recently moved into a new flat - and the storage heaters are pretty poo. Don't release much heat at all (But they have been in about 15 years by the look of them). And they are huge and ugly. So - they are going.

Any advice on suitable replacements - I am on the Economy 7 tarrif at the moment (gas is not an option).

i have been looking at the rads by EHC These look very good, but ain't cheap (I would be looking at

Hello lads -

I have recently moved into a new flat - and the storage heaters are pretty poo. Don't release much heat at all (But they have been in about 15 years by the look of them). And they are huge and ugly. So - they are going.

Any advice on suitable replacements - I am on the Economy 7 tarrif at the moment (gas is not an option).

i have been looking at the rads by EHC These look very good, but ain't cheap (I would be looking at

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

• 2 weeks later...

stick with the storage heaters just replace with new mondern type as these outlast many other types of electric heater and are one of the most efficient. ==>:D

ve hav ze nolij or if not we ask!!!!

Archived