Security Installer Community

Sl Compact Programs

Guest Bigyan65

Guest Bigyan65

Got an SL Compact and no manual although did download an SL8 user manual that at least allowed me to change the code from 0123 (only 2 years on that one - but a break-in to a neighbour made me think it was time to change the code).

Think ther is only 1 program been set-up but would like the other two set up as well (one for night time so the upstairs PIR is off and the other for when my wife is in own her own - say alarm only back and front door).

Is this some thing I need an engineer for or can anyone point me in the right direction?

Got an SL Compact and no manual although did download an SL8 user manual that at least allowed me to change the code from 0123 (only 2 years on that one - but a break-in to a neighbour made me think it was time to change the code).

Think ther is only 1 program been set-up but would like the other two set up as well (one for night time so the upstairs PIR is off and the other for when my wife is in own her own - say alarm only back and front door).

Is this some thing I need an engineer for or can anyone point me in the right direction?

engineer.

Sorry.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Please help! I have lived in my house 2 years, I have lost my user manual although i have a code that is fine i have fostered my 8 yr old nephew and he has been tellking everyone my code, how can I change my code asap please help,

Archived