Security Installer Community

Talktalk

binthere

We recently changed telephone/broadband service from BT to Talktalk, I would urgently advise any Security company to read all the thousands of adverse comments on the web by searching on 'talktalk complaints'

We did not,and the effect on our business was serious, without our mobile phones we would have had real problems.

I ADVISE ANY PERSON THINKING OF CHANGING TO TALKTALK TO READ THE COMMENTS AND ONLY THEN DECIDE!!!!

Binthere :realmad:

Yeah im getting it all the time when i do faults at their customers, not saying BT is much better, but dont think ive had a customer yet singing TalkTalk's praises, normally the opposite

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

hi all,

ive been a bit quiet this week as i'm on holiday with the grandsproggs.

i have a couple of mates on TT and they have said much the same, early days was a nightmare took 8 - 10 weeks to swap over, but now all runs very smoothly.

if thats the case who needs aftercare anyway?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I have had nightmares with TT as had my friend and his father in Law.

Being the most techy in the group of friends, I have been trying to sort all the probs, ahhhh.

Not going to bore you all with the details again other than to say after 3 months TT are badgering me for another Mac code and I am not going to give them it. :no:

Problem comes when we tried to phone BT to beg to go back, we were on hold for over half an hour...... maybe all the TT customers on the way back or just bad service from BT as well.

cheers

Dave

we are with bt and a couple of months ago their underground cable become faulty so they came out wrecked our block paved drive, damaged my cctv cable to my speed dome (very expensicve speed dome in tree) clipped cable into loft and i had to run it through the loft. and connect the end up for them, it was a right nightmare but luckily it all eneded up ok just got to get them to replace the drive block paving now (dont hold out much hope though)

regs colin

So im guessing you'd either prefer no phone, the fault to fix itself, or to be fed from overhead, im not defending the actions of our muppet contractors but no sure quite wot else you expect if you want your service fixed

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Archived