Security Installer Community

Barclays Bank

sparky999

Hi just an internet warning. Watch out for E-mails claiming to be from Barclays Bank

claiming to be upgrading their software and wanting you to urgently contact them confirming your bank details.Checked with Barclays and they are looking into it.

Pete

Anybody daft enough to answer an email from any bank or society (and I've received hundreds, like everyone else) and give their details deserves a slap around the head.

!!

As well as all the usual rubbish, I have now started getting loads of E-mails with great chunks ot text like this one:

Pencil eraser good notes there your network be Keeptrack names ids of who brought of on is much make start each uniqueid number whenever id asetting obvious mental exercise front.

Areusing cables adapters fulllan playersset Dhcpsave actual would Ided anonline of theydeal am online a toyes file ifnothing changes course could havemore Lans tag configs matter named configand Note!

Ten default chooseyou pick garage yourarcade carsat screen is map arenot or able chose a anycars or nor custom settings nospecial used tuned way except by picking a driving am aidsand tiresjust after.

Added carpress arrow remove favorites map them Settingsin allow change always trying join whenyou ready or others am setto works properly ifyou am never again setauto Connection yes convenient torejoin. Gtgt Basicsthe in original gt manual was so incomplete that it more of in than and left players.

Though sound quality may great a usea tv is output tvs sounds difficult confusing a do or manualgear in shifting cacophony engine probably annoynongt fans too am they within.

So what the hell is all that about.... and why send it???

Paul

Thanks Paul I was going to ask what the extra bit was on the e-mail now I know.

By the way I didn`t answer the e-mail and I don`t have an account with them.

Pete cheers

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Archived