Security Installer Community

Aritech As502 Bell Box- Need Help

Guest mister mac

Guest mister mac

Hi,

Could anyone pease help me.I need the wiring instructions for connecting an aritech AS502 bell box to an aritech cs350 panel.

Finding it a nightmre to get this info as bought the alarm pack over two years ago and only installed the alarm recently,and the wholesaler doesnt deal with aritech any more.

Would appriaciate any info

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Could anyone pease help me.I need the wiring instructions for connecting an aritech AS502 bell box to an aritech cs350 panel.

Finding it a nightmre to get this info as bought the alarm pack over two years ago and only installed the alarm recently,and the wholesaler doesnt deal with aritech any more.

Would appriaciate any info

Thanks in advance

Our member Vandamme woud be able to answer this better but I will give it my best shot.

On the CS350 you have a aux tamper on it which just has a resistor in it. Take out one leg of the resistor and wire in your tamper switch (the two raised terminals on the AS502) one wire in panel and one on resistor leg. The 12v and Ov go to the corresponding connections on the panel aux 12 volts. You are then left with a siren hold off and a strobe hold off.

The easiest way to wire the bell and strobe in is to connect them into the programable outputs. The bells needs to be programmed as Ext Bell and the strobe as Int Bell.

On the sounder you need to cut the two links which are on their own (this is your bell timer) and on the four links you need to cut one, miss one, cut one, miss one. This should enable the sounder to be the correct polarity for the panel.

Hope this makes sense if not please reply.

cheers

Dave

Guest mister mac
Our member Vandamme woud be able to answer this better but I will give it my best shot.

On the CS350 you have a aux tamper on it which just has a resistor in it. Take out one leg of the resistor and wire in your tamper switch (the two raised terminals on the AS502) one wire in panel and one on resistor leg. The 12v and Ov go to the corresponding connections on the panel aux 12 volts. You are then left with a siren hold off and a strobe hold off.

The easiest way to wire the bell and strobe in is to connect them into the programable outputs. The bells needs to be programmed as Ext Bell and the strobe as Int Bell.

On the sounder you need to cut the two links which are on their own (this is your bell timer) and on the four links you need to cut one, miss one, cut one, miss one. This should enable the sounder to be the correct polarity for the panel.

Hope this makes sense if not please reply.

cheers

Dave

cheers Dave, wont get to try it till next week but will let you know how i get on

Archived