Security Installer Community

Choosing A Panel

buzbe

Ok - a good classic start up question ...

We're just about the attempt a large sales drive - but before we can attempt that we need to choose a panel! My personal preference is towards menvier but they have yet to release their wireless adapter (although they are releasing it soon) - something which would be useful to speed up installs in existing houses.

What is everyones thoughts on a good basic panel to choose for the average install? I'd really like to hear everyones views on this.

It must ideally be - wireless and wired - neat - resonable looking keypads with english text and allow for a communicator / redcare to be fitted.

cheers!

gardtec do the cpx panel, :) i use it for fifty fifty. fitted a few now, early days but no problems. time will tell. pm me and i can give you a contact number if you wish one of there reps to pop round. it does not harm to talk.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

• 2 months later...

Texecom Veritas range for basic domestics and their Premier range for anything else.

Engineer friendly , user friendly, good value and you can use the same panel for radio / hard wired,(Premiers are expandable from the basic 8 to 168)

The tech back up is second to none.

Good luck

:Booty:

'Face your fears and live your dreams - live your dreams and face your fears!'

If you have a preference for Menvier then why not start off with the scantronic stuff

they are from the same "Stable "

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

Ok - a good classic start up question ...

We're just about the attempt a large sales drive - but before we can attempt that we need to choose a panel! My personal preference is towards menvier but they have yet to release their wireless adapter (although they are releasing it soon) - something which would be useful to speed up installs in existing houses.

What is everyones thoughts on a good basic panel to choose for the average install? I'd really like to hear everyones views on this.

It must ideally be - wireless and wired - neat - resonable looking keypads with english text and allow for a communicator / redcare to be fitted.

cheers!

What about the good old galaxy???...the G2 range as a wireless portal :yes:

What about the good old galaxy???...the G2 range as a wireless portal :yes:

Only 44 zones.............:P

Nice panel, easy to work with. English text, Made for the job!

cheers

i agree boys well done lol

But i do think the g2 is overkill for most domestics.

We use the galaxys and the eurosecs for the very basic stuff and gals for everything else

Same here...galaxy wins every time though B)

i have installed at home a g2 with auto dialler on confirmed, power fail (to let me know cmeras are not recording), tamper on all ccts, direct to mobile numbers x 4 all on a 18 galaxy 2 with internal sound bomb soon to have a sound blaster added on confirmed output. 1 x rio, 3 keypads, and protection for whole of hoouse and shed, gararge, greenhouse ( cant be to careful) also may link cctv detectors into system. will post a couple of piccys when i have a moment.

colin

but on the other note domestic usually use a texe premier or veritas, or even a eurosec whcih ive done one in a domestic b4 and it wasnt bad either.

cheers colin

On the greenhouse???......what have you got in there????......award winning marrows :hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived