Security Installer Community

Installer In The Bristol Area ?

Guest mark t

Guest mark t

Hi,

I get involved in the odd domestic install using gardtec/Risco bits and pieces. A guy on my inductrial estate has asked me to install an intruder system, but i feel that due to the nature of his business i would prefer to suggest a monitored/arc supported system by a bonified company. he says he doesnt want ARC style monitoring but would like to be contacted in the event of an alarm. I am absolutely happy to use diallers in domestic applications but a little concerned for commercial - if honest I dont really want to get involved. He has already had RedCare installed.

Its a small commercial unit, two roller doors, one rear door, easy power/comms/cable routing access.

Only issue is he is keen to get it done quickly. What would the ball park costs of this be?

Guest mark t
I think I've frightened him off Monteey :P

You two are a pair of Jokers! I've already passed your contact details on RJB, his name is Dave and he is at an industrial estate in Kinsgwood B)

hopefully he has called you today. By the way what a great Forum!

Guest rjbsec

I think I've frightened him off Monteey :P

You two are a pair of Jokers! I've already passed your contact details on RJB, his name is Dave and he is at an industrial estate in Kinsgwood B)

hopefully he has called you today. By the way what a great Forum!

Thanks Mark, I'll let you know if he calls me - yep the forum is a great resource.

Archived