Security Installer Community

Abacus 6

Guest ucsman

Ucsman

To explain my business as an installer is not as easy as it sounds I dont make a 200% mark up on parts, but I do have to make a profit. I have as many non produtive staff as I have productive ie I need people in the office to answer the phone do the paperwork give technical support, this is not covered by labour charges alone I must mark up equipment to pay all of these overheads to give the quality of service that is expected.

When you buy a security system from me you will get exactly what you pay for, it wont go wrong but if it does we will fix it quickly, if you need to change your code at 3 am we will be here to take your call.

I supposed what Im trying to say is the mark up your paying on the alarm kit is not ripp off, its reassurance that the company will still be around next week if it goes wrong.

Totally agree, ask me the last time my mobile (works one) was turned off.

Whoooooahhhh there guys - lets wind in back in a minute.

I am just saying that triple mark-up on readily available kit is a little hard to comprehend. In my trade (motor - true land of the sheepskin coat and

We will answer our mobiles 24/7 365 days of the year even when i was on holiday in Tenerife 2 weeks ago, left my partner looking after the company and i was still taking up to 10 phone calls a day and booking jobs in via email.

Customer service thats what its all about.

i had a few calls on my honeymoon a couple of months ago.....sshhhh she still doesnt know!!!!

Hope the caller witheld the number....................!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

no i would say that id rather sort issues as they arise, either with clients or the lads. Its better to sort it at the time than 2 weeks later. Plus i dont have that... oh no its back to work for the first time in 2 weeks feeling, i wonder wtf has happened??. No suprises for me.

I think like a lot on here my phone is never off, on silent maybe lol but never off

respect.... that the way I work, I may be lying pished in the gutter but ring me up & I can tell most of the monkeys how to sort it & where most of the equipment is fitted........

I don't mind at all the just the later it is the more abusive I 'am....

Archived