Security Installer Community

Hello

Guest steveo

Guest steveo

Hello all out there, just to introduce myself my name is Steve and i work for Initial, any probs with the ATS panel give me a try (can't promise anything). :fear:

Welcome to the forums darren. we used to have a few more people from coopers but they disappeared off the forums, coopers never user to be in support of these forums, has the position changed or did you join of your own back?

Welcome to the forums darren. we used to have a few more people from coopers but they disappeared off the forums, coopers never user to be in support of these forums, has the position changed or did you join of your own back?

Hello

I was invited to join by RJB security.

I think this site is excellant and very useful to us all.

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest steveo
Hello Steveo

And welcome

I know very little about the ATS panel infact nothing.

Can you give me a overview ? who is is made by ?

ATS is made by Aritech which replaces the CD range. The ATS is the new EN panel and there are three models 2000, 3000 and the 4000.

2000 has 8 onboard ccts and expandable to 32 with DGPs (Data gathering points), 8 ccts per DGP.

3000 has 8 onboard ccts and expandable to 64.

4000 has 16 onboard ccts and expandable to 272 ? i think(not fitted that many zones yet)

You can have 16 RAS's (remote arming stations) keypads and readers on all the panels and 250ish fully programmable outputs.

Well made panel but a nightmare to programme. Far to complicated for an alarm panel.

It's not just an alarm panel but an access control panel too as you can get 4 door controllers.

Could go on all night about panel but i won't.

Just prey you don't have to work on one, I have been working on them for 18 months and still don't know the half of it.

If you need any info or technical advice just get in touch and i will try to help.

Guest steveo
Thanks Steveo

Can these panels be inter-linked or networked if you like via RS485 or RS232? to create a super panel with more areas? :hmm:

Yes they can be all linked to a central PC with "Titan software" (Aritech's own software).

They can be linked to the PC via good old cable or modem, i think there is other ways to.

This would be good for a industrail estate with a security gatehouse ect.

The ATS panel is based a panel from Australia from a company called Teecom.

Archived