Security Installer Community

Cornwall & Devon Work?

Hi all,

Ive been made redundant by a company when working in london the last 5 years (they rent bankrupt and owe me lots of money), then moved back to Cornwall (free rent with parents)!

Im now looking for anyone down here that needs a sub-contractor or has any vacancies. Id perfer to work on a sub-contract basis and should have my van in about 2-4 weeks from now.

If anyone would like further information please pm me. Experience Fire, Access, CCTV, Nurse Call, Data etc.. Basic domestic intruder knowledge.

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Doubt it, i know their subbies and theyre happy with them

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Guest ALSEC

My point being that as far as I am aware Securi Guard are normally the only firm looking for subbies. Only trying to be helpful.

cheers ALSEC, i know its tricky finding work down here. The thing is id perfer to live down this way than anywhere else. Ive got a company in manchester that keep offering me a job and had a phone call from a place in portsmouth today. Just a shame there both not in cornwall\devon area!!

I was working at a place in plymouth for the last 3 months i wont name them but there was only 3 of us and the other two that had worked togther for the last 4 years were very very clicky! I had to leave there just couldnt get on with them.

Oh well back making phone calls tomorrow.

cheers,

Hi all,

Ive been made redundant by a company when working in london the last 5 years (they rent bankrupt and owe me lots of money), then moved back to Cornwall (free rent with parents)!

Im now looking for anyone down here that needs a sub-contractor or has any vacancies. Id perfer to work on a sub-contract basis and should have my van in about 2-4 weeks from now.

If anyone would like further information please pm me. Experience Fire, Access, CCTV, Nurse Call, Data etc.. Basic domestic intruder knowledge.

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Whats your location Devon and Cornwall is a big place! :yes:

Trade Intruder Member

Doubt it, i know their subbies and theyre happy with them

Well a little bird had an interview today and was offered work, so I guess they are still looking for people.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Little bird being your good self i assume, who did you see, Jeff or Gareth?

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Whats your location Devon and Cornwall is a big place! :yes:

Just outside newquay. When i was working in london i was leaving at 5.30am to get there which was about 1.5 to 2 hours. A lot of companies down this way like you to live right near the office for some reason, im finding a lot of places arent intrested if your more than about 15mins away.

Going to have to start my own fire business soon if i dont get much more luck, thats the way i really wanted to go but not so soon.

Archived