Security Installer Community

concept 6

Guest rollwithit1

Guest rollwithit1

I am trying to find a manual for the concept 6 mine has a remote keypad, i've been on the ade website but it's not there. I need the full manual as i want to alter exit/entry type and times and add a zone.

I think most installers will have the install manual for this, unfortunately we are not allowed to give out installation manuals for security reasons - mainly it compromises the security of your system, also we would be breaching copyright if we duplicated the manuals, or emailed it to you in any way.

Very sorry

Dale

Guest rollwithit1

Thanks that's a great help, But have you actually explored this site, there are manuals flying around left right and centre, lets hope the copyright inforcers don't find out!

We do try to actively find installer manuals on the site and remove them, if you know where there are any please inform us and we will remove them. Most of the time we try and point people looking for manuals to the company who installed it or the manufacturer. If people want specific advice we try to help.

Dale

We do have user manuals on the site so that people can easily get hold of user information about there alarm system.

We have contacted manufacturers about the site to ask them for their input and assistance, some are actively taking part in the forum, whilst others have not replied. Effort has been made to obtain permission to have the manuals on this site, and where manufacturers have objected they have been removed.

Archived