Security Installer Community

Wooden Frame Buildings

binthere

In London next to the Hendon Poice College a recently finished modern designed wooden framed building caught fire and went up like an inferno, destroying an entire block of houses.

Within the industry we strive to meet every possible standard, fire prevention rated etc etc.

Sometimes I believe the 'so called expert designers' are well educated with no street experience.

I am so pleased there was no person's living in the building, however if it went up that easy perhaps a serious rethink is needed for us all on locations of control panels, transformers etc in this type of building.

Guest G.J.M
In London next to the Hendon Poice College a recently finished modern designed wooden framed building caught fire and went up like an inferno, destroying an entire block of houses.

Within the industry we strive to meet every possible standard, fire prevention rated etc etc.

Sometimes I believe the 'so called expert designers' are well educated with no street experience.

I am so pleased there was no person's living in the building, however if it went up that easy perhaps a serious rethink is needed for us all on locations of control panels, transformers etc in this type of building.

what was the cause?

It spoilt my view, and i had some bbq fluid and matches left over............ :whistle:

Not yet stated, and its 5 miles from me so it didnt really spoil my view.

a recently finished modern designed wooden framed building caught fire and went up like an inferno, destroying an entire block of houses.

Was it a Sikh funeral?

Dont For //.B.W.F.// Sake, my brother was in India and sent me a postcard of a floating buring funeral pyre, his words on the back were " They wont let me buy one to set on fire myself"

How that got thru is beyond me!!!!!!!!1

Archived