Security Installer Community

Why it is most alarm firms will not take me on? I know I am to old get on an Apprenticeship so that is why I am writing to alarm firm saying that I will pay for my own training and do it in my own time in the evening. They all seam to won

Why it is most alarm firms will not take me on? I know I am to old get on an Apprenticeship so that is why I am writing to alarm firm saying that I will pay for my own training and do it in my own time in the evening. They all seam to won

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Sorry, but i was tied for time periods if i left before a certain time period i had to pay for the training courses.

its often found in your employment contract.

steve, theres a shortage of decent engineers but there are few companies who can afford to pay your (or prepaired to your) wages whislt your learning?? sad but true :no:

your ex army?? did they not retrain your for a civillian role (i ask because we get a few cv from some army collage thing)

get yourself a start with the local alarm cowboy 6-12 months fitting alarm any where will open a door for you somewhere (honest)

Archived