Security Installer Community

Sl Compact Thanks

Guest jed76

Guest jed76

I had been hunting for the user manual for my alarm for ages with no success until I stumbled across this forum. I used the advice given in one topic to check out the manuals and lo and behold I now have a new alarm code which is much better than the "0123" code my landlord had left us with! (thankfully I am just waiting to move into my own house and can upgrade security as I want and not be subservient to others.

So thank you those on this community who seem to actually want to help. I may not pop back for a while but it really is useful. Just a point but if you want Engineers Manuals then why come here for a free one or, indeed, one at all? The majority of us just need to change a code or similar. Get an engineer who know what they are doing rather than blundering ahead thinking that because you have a book means you are qualified! There's a book on "Animal Husbandry" on my mother's bookshelf. Doesn't make her a farmer and never will!

Anyway, I ramble and I may have posted this in the wrong place but I just wanted to say thanks as we now have a bit more peace of mind. Keep up the good work.

Guest jed76
That's got to be a quote worth remembering .... not sure what to think about your mum though! :hmm:

Actually her brothers are!

Archived