Security Installer Community

Summer Job

Can't offer you any work I am afraid James, as we are based miles from there.

I just thought I would take the opportunity to applaud your approach and attitude.

You have got more get up and go and a better state of mind than many people a lot older than you.

Good luck.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

Can't offer you any work I am afraid James, as we are based miles from there.

I just thought I would take the opportunity to applaud your approach and attitude.

You have got more get up and go and a better state of mind than many people a lot older than you.

Good luck.

Regards,

Matt

Agreed Matt, tick VG!!!!!!!.

Paul

Hiya chaps,

Well first off I would like to thank you all for your replies!

On Monday I sent an email to Miles @ Coomber Security but so far have not had a reply. I think instead of emailing Abel/South West Security I will phone them. I would rather email as I know I am emailing the right person. But as I haven't had any joy I'll give it a go.

Matt and Paul, many thanks for your kind words, they mean alot to me. To be honest I just want to be a success at whatever I choose to do and strive to do the best of my ability.

If anyone else has got any suggestions please please let me know!

Many Thanks, James

Hiya chaps,

Well first off I would like to thank you all for your replies!

On Monday I sent an email to Miles @ Coomber Security but so far have not had a reply. I think instead of emailing Abel/South West Security I will phone them. I would rather email as I know I am emailing the right person. But as I haven't had any joy I'll give it a go.

Matt and Paul, many thanks for your kind words, they mean alot to me. To be honest I just want to be a success at whatever I choose to do and strive to do the best of my ability.

If anyone else has got any suggestions please please let me know!

Many Thanks, James

If you phone Abel ask for Nick or Robbie.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Just want to add my agreement on your attitude.

I would advise the personal approch - find the branch address of the alarm companies and go see them direct.

Don,t go 1st thing on a Monday or last thing on a Friday though!

Make sure you dress smart and are respectful when you make yourself known and have something in writing you can leave with them if needed.

Good luck - I,m sure you will do well.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived