Security Installer Community

Your Opinions On Texecom Premier Range.

ranger

Just installed a Premier 48, excellent install manual, very easy to wire given the amount of space in the panel. Never touchd one before but sucessfully got panel, 2 x 8 zone expanders etc all working first time ar a few teething setup probs.

Definately get the Wintex software, makes setup easy. Otherwise the keypad bep will drive you insane as you program the system!!!

Well i will be trying one out for sure after all your replies, thanks for those. :P

Definately get the Wintex software, makes setup easy. Otherwise the keypad bep will drive you insane as you program the system!!!

I am quite used to constant keypad beeps when programming but yeah, as soon as i am 100% positive on the panel i will get the connection and software :yes:

Should be good B)

cheers Guys,

Regards,

Ranger

The above is my personal opinion and not that of my employer or anyone else.

We have just started installing Premier88 panels after using Ademco for the last 15 years.

Easy to program with Wintex and we even use the panel as an access control using the fob feature.

The only reservation is that if the panel is used to communicate with an ARC, the com port can lock up and needs to be manually reset at the keypad.Can't understand why it does this.

colin

Archived