Security Installer Community

Europlex Aplex & Lems

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a company who has current experience of Europlex Aplex 30/100 panels, a large company if possible, I am using Initial Shorrocks presently but they have no up to date experience.

Does anyone know of any other current panel which can communicate with the Apelx LEMS?

Stoat

:hmm: Stoatgobbler nice name :rolleyes:

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a company who has current experience of Europlex Aplex 30/100 panels, a large company if possible, I am using Initial Shorrocks presently but they have no up to date experience.

Does anyone know of any other current panel which can communicate with the Apelx LEMS?

Stoat

Before you change maintainer do you own the controls???

Europlex 08700600140 will able to put you in touch with an installer

Hi there,

Stoat

you can use a lem node to interface existing aplex protetion onto europlex,s bigger/newer system the 3GS

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

i bet LMTC fault is familar .......................... especially last call on a friday.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

LMTC Data fault = Pain in the //.B.W.F.//

the first time you get one you panic!

by the time you've had a few and get used to doing code shift 7 (and praying it says soft start not cold :cold2::angry: ) you get expert at finding causes!!! :)

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Im hurt he even doubted us. :whistle:

This goes out to the Carlisle branch

:groupwave:

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Archived