Security Installer Community

Mobile Phone Auto Dial Alarm?

Guest kev241

Guest kev241

Over here in Spain the thousands of Fincas ( houses in the country side ) do not have a Telephone Line and will never get one.

I am looking for a wireless alarm that has a solar charge alarm box like the response (as these people don't have mains power and live of solar or a generator).

Also can the control panel autodial with mobile phone?

I am keen to find a system like this.

Any help would be great

Guest foxlocks
Over here in Spain the thousands of Fincas ( houses in the country side ) do not have a Telephone Line and will never get one.

I am looking for a wireless alarm that has a solar charge alarm box like the response (as these people don't have mains power and live of solar or a generator).

Also can the control panel autodial with mobile phone?

I am keen to find a system like this.

Any help would be great

:ninja: Hi there, i don't know if this any help, but we use Logisty Wireless intercom kit, and I've just remebered, they also do alrms. In the brochure it says their Autonomous GSM phone dialler has" 8 wired inputs fully configured (cellular phone provided)" They are made in France, Logisty.Atral S.A. International Development.38926 Crolles Cedex France. Tel +33/(0)476 45 32 71. Their website is www.logisty.co.uk.

They make a lot of this stuff for French and Spanish villas, with automatic gates etc. The intercoms work fine.

Hope this is of use.

Steve

Southern Stronghold Ltd

Coventry

UK

Archived