Security Installer Community

Visonic Powermax+ Bellbox Problems

Taylormade

Hello All, I Recently installed a Powemax+ and used a Hardwired Texecom Odyssey 3 Bell Box. I have wired it as per the instructions. The system operates fine, and the bellbox goes into alarm fine. HOWEVER, when the alarm is in disarm mode, the right hand green LED flashes slowly, at the same time the strobe flashes every 5 seconds. I opend the bellbox tonight which sent it into alarm state, so the tamper works, but when the lid was replaced, the strobe now flashes every second.

:hmm:

Can anyone offer any advice or has anyone else experienced anything similar ???????????

The right led flashing indicates that the tamper circuit is closed, but you have no power from your control panel. Check your wiring is correct and that you have voltage at the siren +/-. Check the bell/strobe fuse in your panel to see if it is OK. :P

The right led flashing indicates that the tamper circuit is closed, but you have no power from your control panel. Check your wiring is correct and that you have voltage at the siren +/-. Check the bell/strobe fuse in your panel to see if it is OK. :P

cheers, will try on friday when back on site ;)

Archived