Security Installer Community

Paragon Super

Guest IJAT

Hi All

I have searched through all the forums and only found a limited amount of information and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get hold of the user manual and installers manual for a Paragon Super alarm - the alarm was fitted about 9 years ago. I am updating the sytem and adding PIRs instaed of the old coffin shaped door contact which seem to have been hit with a hoover about a thousand times.

The customer is prepared to update the panel etc if needed but seems a bit of a waste if the existing brains of the system is working fine.

Any help greatly appriciated.

cheers

IJAT Alarms

Manchester

Hi All

I have searched through all the forums and only found a limited amount of information and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get hold of the user manual and installers manual for a Paragon Super alarm - the alarm was fitted about 9 years ago. I am updating the sytem and adding PIRs instaed of the old coffin shaped door contact which seem to have been hit with a hoover about a thousand times.

The customer is prepared to update the panel etc if needed but seems a bit of a waste if the existing brains of the system is working fine.

Any help greatly appriciated.

cheers

IJAT Alarms

Manchester

hi u can get a user manual from the pyronics site as it is made by them

Archived