Security Installer Community

Sub Contract work

Guest staszek

Guest staszek

Hello my name is Staszek (Stanley), i'm 25 years old and I live in Poland. I work as installer alarm and cctv systems. I'm doing it for over 7 years and I'm good in it. I know a lot of different systems. I worked on Satel, Dsc, Rokonet, Napco, Pyronix, Texecom, Galaxy, Paradox, Fbii, Logisty, Jablotron and others. Now I start to look for information about alarm systems witch are install in England. I've got all licenses and other documents witch are needed in Poland. I found your site when I was looking for a job on English web sites. I sent e-mails to about 20 web sites with questions about employ as intruder systems, but there was only one answer...from Scotland yard. They answered me then I have to live in England for minimum 4 years to look for a job as installer. I'd like to ask you for help. Any help. Answer to my message and answer for a few questions. Please.

1. Do I really have to live 4 years in England to do this job?

2. Where, when I will be in London should I look for this kind of job?

3. What documents I have to get to do this job and where to get them?

4. Could you help me to find a job I look for?

Please give me some information, contacts maybe? I don't know. I get to the chat room for few times but it was still empty. There was no one who can I to ask for anything. I like my job very much and would like to do it in England. My aunt work in London for 5 years but she's old and she cant get information I need. I asked her to get me some job but now a lot of people travel there for a job, she told me then I she had one free room and this is everything she can offer. Do understand me wrong. Just answer to my questions I would be grateful. Sorry for so long message.

And one orher thing as installer you have to look at new Paradox Lcd Keypad it calls GRAFICA I think it is beautyfull. Go to www.paradox.ca to see it.

Stanislaw Marczak

staszekmarczak@poczta.fm

• 4 months later...
Guest lee howard

Looking for sub contract work within the Intruder, CCTV and Access fields.

Based within Leicestershire, but willing to travel

If any work available please PM. :)

Archived