Security Installer Community

Accenta 6 install/user

Guest Putbinoot

Guest Putbinoot

lo all as you can see this is my first post so hope you can help.

Moved into new house with this system installed but have no user/installation manuals, can anyone email me a copy or tell me where i could pick one up. Also as I think there may have been an alarm company that serviced this will they have installed their own service code ie if something goes wrong with the alarm and it says contacted engineer or whatever will the alarm be disabled until a service code is entered. If i cannot find this out, how would I reset the system to default and what would then be the service code if any and what would be the default user code if any. I know the current user code, that was all they left. Hope your not bored and still reading any help much appreciated.

just done a search, maybe should have done that before i posted DOH. There is a pdf for a accenta 8 will that do me. Can't read pdf's on the computer i'm on just now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bandit12gsf

The Accent 8 is the newer version of the old 6. The installation manual is nearly the same, if you need one let me know and I'll send you a copy of one.

Archived