Security Installer Community

Sales Engineer - Manchester - CCTV/Access Control

Guest cj3275

SALES ENGINEER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - MANCHESTER£25K - £30Kpa + Commission + Audi A4 Sport + Phone + Laptop

An excellent opportunity has arisen with our company for a Sales Engineer to mainly work in the North / North West area, although we do cover the whole of the UK.

We are seeking an individual with an indepth knowledge of CCTV and Access Control equipment, installation and service, who is able to communicate at all levels to discuss customer requirements and design an effective solution for them.

Also, on occasion, due to the speed at which we are expanding, help on the tools may be required of you, although this is not your primary role!

Despite turning over in excess of a million pounds a year, we run a very down to earth operation where everyone pulls together as a team. The Directors are ex installation engineers committed to caring for their ever expanding client base.

We need someone who is keen to succeed in this role and in return they will be highly rewarded and appreciated. We expect the right candidate to exceed £50k pa, as the average commission pay out per project is between £300 - £2000.

Ideally living within a 50 mile radius of Manchester, candidates are asked to email their CV to craig@reelstars.net (this is my personal email address) or contact me, Craig Chapman, on 07970 849 588.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Craig

Archived