Security Installer Community

Hello Everyone, I Am From London

Hello, I have a PC technician for the last 8 years, doing networking cabling, and of course PC and laptop repairs, the business is being quite so 2 years ago I started doing CCTV installations, since I had experience on cabling, I choose this path of trade.

Now I just completed my intruder alarm course about 2 weeks now, So i bought my self a Texecom premier 48 and a few sensors to practice, with a Pyronix Deltabell E, all grade 3... 

I hope anyone could give me a hand on this, I plug everything but having trouble with the bell... because is grade 3 it requires fault to an input to the panel, I have connected all the wires but to be honest, I have no clue with this fault ports... at the lcd panel it comes bell 0,0 tamper error... but the cover at the bell is closed.

Thats all hope anyone could help me... 

buy for now

post-68243-0-81166500-1425466874_thumb.j

post-68243-0-38011600-1425466881_thumb.j

does tamper return not need to be resistored also on grade 3? i usually resistor the fault and tamper outputs into the same zone and link out tamper return / aux tamp on the panel. not sure which way is correct really.

on some bell / panel configurations you will also find that a resistor is needed, in line, on the bell input on G3 bells to give the correct stanby voltage.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, to be honest, I am not that experienced... I had some trouble with the bell installation, and doing only this way it worked for me, if you find the correct installation, please let me know, or anyone in the forum could explain.

Also, If anyone could help, its any other way around when I use a 6 core cable? lets say I dont use the AUX and fault ports on the control panel and bell box...

Thanks