Security Installer Community

CCTV Installers in York area.

secure4

Urm, well when a client comes to me and says, I would like a system installed im serious and this is what I do for a living, i hardly going to express what that is on a public forum.

1. There would be people knocking on his door straight away who I dont even know.

2. If they used myself as a recomendation and then didnt have a clue what they where doing it wouldnt look good on me.

3. By telling you what his company name is it would tell you what line of business he is in, and also tell every tom, dick and harry on a public forum that he hasnt got a cctv system thus leaving himself vunerable!

At the end of the day the customer comes first and even though he hasnt spent a penny yet, he's contacted me, and in my eyes hes a customer!

I have spent many an hour on the phone to people who in the end havnt bought anything, but given them all the advice they wanted. Some companies see this as a waist of time and effort, but its re-assuring when a job comes in from a recommendation on your customer communication skills alone!

They go along way!

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

Guest ExProtecEng

Hi,

We are a CCTV, Fire, intruder and access company based in the yorkshire. We would be willing to assist your customer. Please email me nigel.plumb@clearimage.co.uk

Thanks

Archived