Security Installer Community

Acet 702 Door Entry System

I have a flat in a block with 5 others and the entry buzzer for my flat does not work, though the intercom and door unlock are ok. The problem seems the be the call button on the main control panel which I have bypassed and the buzzer then works. The management company have sent there electrician and are suggesting the whole system needs to be replaced as the call buttons are not now available.

I have had a search on the interent and cannot find a supplier for the buttons but it does seem overkilll to have to replace the whole system ie main panel and the phones in each flat .

The system seems to be an ACET 702 2 wire.

Can you help with the following questions

1) Does anyone know of a supplier of the call buttons?

2) I have had a response from a supplier who suggest I can replace the controller  with a two wire Acet  FVP006 does this seem correct?

3) Could I still use the existing handsets ?

Many thanks

ACET 702 is a model of handset only

If you are about fault in front door panel please look at its model or post picture as ACET has different panels and buttons for it.

Meanwhile I can't imagine case why call button can't be repaired as it is simple "push to close" contact what needs simple adjustment or cleaning.

Do you have spare unsued buttons on your door panel?

Hi,

Doorentry panel is Acet Family Kit and button code for it is F110. Unfortunately it is no longer manufactured so spares are not available from wholesalers. I think apart of installing of new system other option is to hunt on ebay for new or used panels and strip button. That can cost you less when replacing whole system.