Security Installer Community

Ges Security Services (3 X Service Enigneer's Needed)

We at GES Security Services require three (3) experienced integrated service enginners with knowledge of CCTV, PC based Access Control and Intruder Alarm, based in the Midlands, and in or around the London M25.

Salary will be between £24k to £28k dependent upon experience, plus a company vehicle and PDA mobile phone, All PPE and test equipment supplied. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after completion of 5 years employment.

You must be able to demonstrate a knowledge or a wide range of manufatures products, ideally Janus, PAC, Paxton, Salto, Galaxy, Menvier, Indigo Vision, Dedicated Micros and BPT to name a few.

We are a long establised NSI Gold approved Security Installation & Maintenance Company, operating nationwide throughout the UK, based in Essex.

To apply please send your cv's to hr@xxxxxxxxxx.com or contact me on xxxxxxxxxx for more details.

Regards

Dean Gilbert

Operations Manager

Dear Mr Gilbert, i have seen your advert on the security installer website. and i am contatcing you about the services we could offer you. i currently run a small security company, three shires security and i am currently looking for works for our installation/ service team which includes myself and my brother, i have over 13 years experience within electronic security and my brother has 12 years experience. we have both worked in the past for both high end banking clients and blue chip customers as well as smaller commercial and residential customers accross the country. we both have CsCs cards and Edward, my brother is in possesion of a full ipac licence. we work on all facets of electronic security ranging from CCtv, access control, intruder alarms, fire alarms, electric gates and barriors, audio and visual entry systems, tagging systems and intergrated systems. we have maintained and installed avast amount of different equipment over the years but we are experts in equipment such as paxton, cotag, pac, europlex, dedicated micros, vcl, mercer, bpt, answerdoor, bell systems, faac, came, ge, honeywell, galaxy, cooper menvier, scantronic, sterling, gent, menvier to name just a few. Tss has been opperating now for over 6 years and in that time we have had a fantastic repore with both our customers and clients. We are based just outside nothampton but we are quite happy to undertake works nationally and internationally and our rates are dependant on distance to site and job duration although we generally operate at £350-£600 for two fully quailfied engineers to attend site for a minium of 8-9 hours per day. if this is of interest to you then please dont hesitate to contact me on either my office number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or on my mobile xxxxxxxxxx. i hope to hear from you soon. Christopher Curtis. Tss

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

We run a small company called Tec Security UK, and subcontract for a Honeywell approved installers, we cover everything from IP based access control and CCTV to fully intergrated systems, if you are looking for any engineers we are sure we can help

Kind Regards

Stephen

Archived