Security Installer Community

Addressable fire panel

Guest alarm eng

Guest alarm eng

I insall mostlee conventional fire systems but iv started to service addressable systems but in a few days i have a job insalling a addressable system bean looking a round spoted th c-tec 1/2 loop addressable panel i just wanted to no if there easy to insall and program from a laptop :whistle:

Hi,

I have been in the fire industry for over six years and we have recently just started a new fire/security firm in southampton.

For years we had been using Ziton for addressbale fire, but since our old company blocked us from starting a new account we have turned to using C-Tec's for smaal/medium installs.

They are great little panels which are really easy to use, and very flexible for the money, (something which is a novelty for this price range of panels.)

The laptop software is avalible free to download from thier website but you have to buy a lead from C-Tec for around £80.

If you do decide to use them and need any help just let me know.

Skip

Guest alarm eng

I think i give them a go becose from what iv sean from the softwere it the easyest iv seen to use and the panels are easy to insall as well

thank for your help :yes:

Archived