Security Installer Community

Modern 3200 Control Panel

Guest tony123

Guest tony123

Just moved into a house with a Modern Alarm 3200 Control Panel. The whole alarm system has been switched off for some time. I know the user code so when switching it back on it came up with the "Sr" message. This has now been replaced with a "bF" message (Battery Fault).

I have the manual but it just says "contact your alarm company engineer". Everything else seems to work OK (i.e. sensors and alarm itself). Will this "bF" message disappear when the battery is fully charged, or do I need to do something to remove the warning?

Thanks

Tony

Guest Adrian

B) Hi Tony (welcome)

If the battery has been alowed to run flat it would be a good idea to replace it.

The Sr message I think means system reset, depending on how it has been set up will depend on if its user reset or engineer reset.

does anyone know which scantronic model this is ( well it sounds like a scantronic to me )

Hope this is a little help to you.

Adrian B)

Guest tony123

thanks for the replies, managed to sort it out by some luck, etc. entering the code, pressing clear, entering the code again - setting the alarm and clearing the alarm (or something like that). Seems to work now anyway :)

Archived