Security Installer Community

2007 Model Jpeg2000 Dvr Locked -help

cbunny

Hi there,

I have recently taken over a pub and the security system is locked. We have been left with no manual/password/remote. Can anyone help with finding out how to unlock it?

The number on the back is MIC: AGS-JSD-1600A (A) when I have googled this I have found that it is the old 2007 model JPEG2000 DVR by looking at the pictures (I am very computer literate :) ).

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I have recently taken over a pub and the security system is locked. We have been left with no manual/password/remote. Can anyone help with finding out how to unlock it?

The number on the back is MIC: AGS-JSD-1600A (A) when I have googled this I have found that it is the old 2007 model JPEG2000 DVR by looking at the pictures (I am very computer literate :) ).

Hi Did you find any info on that MC: AGS-JSD-1600A (A) AS I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM,

Thanks Steve.

edit

Hi Did you find any info on that MC: AGS-JSD-1600A (A) as I need to replace a damaged HD, and can't

unlock it or find ant software downloads etc many Thanks Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Hi here is the manual. but if it is in a pub you will need to swap it for something better as it does not stand up to licencing laws. http://www.addata.co....016chManual.pdf

Archived