Security Installer Community

CCTV & Access Control

I currently work for the F & S Division of a Regional Electricity Company. We've been bought by Germans and the new company is dispensing of all business not connected to electricity networks. Therefore I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with interesting opportunities.

In brief, I have 10 years experience and I'm a good all round engineer. The past 4 years have been spent installing/servicing/commisioning CCTV & integrated systems to around the value of £250,000. I've high risk/hazard, police, town centre & large blue chip client experience. I'm 35 and an enthusiastic, dedicated team player.

If you're interested, use the PM or email facilities on this page. I'm aware that employment agencies are currently touting me at a cost of £5000 to interested companies, so you can even save money by replying!

Steve

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

Whoops! Thanks Peter. Between Manchester & Birmingham within 15 minutes of the M6, however I'm used to travelling around 1000km per week.

Steve

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

• 2 years later...
I currently work for the F & S Division of a Regional Electricity Company. We've been bought by Germans and the new company is dispensing of all business not connected to electricity networks. Therefore I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with interesting opportunities.

In brief, I have 10 years experience and I'm a good all round engineer. The past 4 years have been spent installing/servicing/commisioning CCTV & integrated systems to around the value of £250,000. I've high risk/hazard, police, town centre & large blue chip client experience. I'm 35 and an enthusiastic, dedicated team player.

If you're interested, use the PM or email facilities on this page. I'm aware that employment agencies are currently touting me at a cost of £5000 to interested companies, so you can even save money by replying!

Steve

How are they going to "dispense" with the bussiness just walk away from it ? is it install only or is there maintenance contracts ?any chance you could "take it off there hands ?"

Hi Steve,

Do you have a CV that you can forward to me.

Regards

Jackie

especially this stinks!!

first post should have been posted to make clear that you have understood the forum policies - not to ask for someones CV!!

:Whip:

Archived