Security Installer Community

ITEC Microtec 2000 Installation Manual

Guest tobyben

Guest tobyben

Would like to know if anyone has an Installation Manual for the Microtec 2000 Panel made by ITECSecurity Products.

Guest tobyben

Thanks for replying. I need to know how to enter "engineer mode". I need to change the Operator Code as it is for a house move. I think you need to enter 4.4 {New Code} *, the problem is how to get into engineer mode. I think I have the code number and when entered it shows "-" on the display, but how then do you enter the 4.4 every time I press 4 it shows 4. not 4.4

If you can help it would be great.

Thanks again

ok

first if your getting the "-" on the display your in engnerring mode then you must open the lid of the panel this will allow you to continue with the programing

then put in 44 then your new code (can be 4 to 6 digits long but you can not use a "0"zero ) then the star key (*)

a square box (or small 0) will apear

thats it done

close the panel

then go

0 then star *

if you feel very brave use the same as above but use 45 and that will change the engineering code

good luck :rolleyes:

Guest tobyben

Top Man

Thanks a lot for your help. It worked first time. The problem I had was I had the panel open when I entered engineer mode. Thanks very much, another satisfied customer

Archived