Security Installer Community

Introduction

Advisor

Morning Everyone,

I have viewed this site from time to time over the past year and now find myself in a position to utilise this fantastic network in my new role.

My background in our industry has been from Sales to General Manager having worked for a number of the National Companies over the last 16 years. I have run Sales teams on a regional and national basis as well as Branch & General Management.

Now is the time to put my knowledge to use in the market place that can benefit those likeminded people like yourselves. I have taken over acquisition businesses that were acquired by the nationals but neglected and together with the existing team turn loss making businesses into those that make profit.

My philosophy is to keep it simple be very positive and drive the business through the people you have in place.

So i am now out on my own with some short term work but looking to build up a network where i can mentor, support, develop people in and around our industry.

I will be involved in some recruitment for a number of my contacts at rates that are affordable and relative as in my experience recruitment fees are exstortionate for the work carried out and can break Companies, i.e. recruiting people that do not fit the profile and so you constantly have attrition and little stability.

So I will be liaisng with you all on a regular basis and contibuting on the general elements that are raised.

I operate on a consultative basis with a day rate and i can fulfill all aspects of business from planning to recruitment and sales training to cash collection so if you need assistance or know of someone that might drop me a line on my email address below.

There is no charge for an initial consultation so what have businesses got to lose!!

I am based in Bedfordshire but there is no restriction on where i go.

I realise that that is mostly about me but i do have a number of contacts in the business who i will be able to liaise with for technical assistance and can certainly direct those of you who need sub contract work through my existing contacts.

Have a good day and look forward to our discussions moving forward.

Regards,

Advisor.

Archived